Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 

Easter Morning


Easter Morning
Originally uploaded by Jeff..
Time passes so fast. Its been almost three months since I have posted an entry. I never planned to be away for so long. I have a number of projects running at the same time and work has been very demanding the blog just got lost in the shuffle.
I entered two paintings in a local juried exhibition last weekend and was hoping for some good news today but it just didn't come. I guess I didn't make into the show, major major disappointment.
Time to reevaluate.
In the mean time here is a photo I took a week or so ago as the sun was rising. It's titled Easter morning, I loved how the sun was igniting the yellow in the forsythia bush against the green grass. The digital "film" did not quite pick up the same color saturation as my eyes did. I'm not much of a photographer either so that probably had something to do with it.
I need to start another painting. sketches to come.

Comments:
Awesome photograph Jeff. I think it is beautiful. Bummer about the show. At least you tried; I haven't even tried to enter shows yet. Anyway, I agree, you need to start another painting. I look forward to seeing your work.

Later,
Cortney
 
P.S. What the hell are you talking about, "your not a photographer"? I checked out your Flickr photographs and they are great! They definately have inspired me to get out there and do some more photography.
 
Thanks Cortney, very much.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?