Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Sanddollar7


Sanddollar7
Originally uploaded by Jeff..
This is the latest of the mandalic inspired T- shirt designs. This one might be my favorite. Each ring of pictographs is well defined with shape and color and gives the illusion of movement. If you stare at it long enough some of the white symbols seem to sparkle. The blue, white, pink and grey color combination helps to create order and radiates off the black background. Sometime in the near future when I find the time I will put this design on a T-shirt and possibly encircle it with type then post it into the TikiTimes design shop.

Comments:
Well, hurry up... I want a shirt with the new design! Love, love, love it!
 
Jeff, this is beautiful. I love the movement of the design and around all that movement is the cross centered and steady. It makes me think of how Christ keeps us centered while the world throws all it's garbage at us.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?