Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Long Key State Park


Long Key State Park
Originally uploaded by Jeff..
While I'm contemplating my next painting I thought I would post some inspiration material. Last week I was in Miami directing a photoshoot and had an opportunity to take a ride down US 1 and see what I might discover. With just a few hours before I needed to be at the airport I hopped into a rental car and tried to see how far down the Keys I could get before I had to come back and make my plane. I made it as far as Long Key State Park. I only had about twenty minutes in the park to explore and take some photos. I was running around the park frantically looking for anything that could inspire my next painting. I shot about 100 photos in that twenty minutes and some of them actually turned out pretty good. I have to say the park was gorgeous and worth every second it took to drive down. There were beautiful shots everywhere I turned. I wish I had the time to really finesse or make sure I was getting good shots it was literally point click and move on. I did manage to take a few good pictures and some of them may even end up in a painting. You can see the best of the lot here. Hopefully I will have another chance at exploring this area of Florida soon I really love it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?