Saturday, July 22, 2006

 

TikiTimes T-Shirt design


TikiTimes T-Shirt design
Originally uploaded by Ponycar.
I spent yesterday and today developing this new T-shirt design. It was inspired by my original Sand Dollar art I posted here earlier. I liked experimenting with the shapes and colors and think it has a nice laid-back lifestyle feel to it but with some spiritual depth... ummm but maybe not. Brown, blue and pink is defiantly becoming one of my favorite color combinations. I like the contrast you take away from seeing the feminine blues and pinks paired with the masculine brown. This execution is primarily and purposely feminine. Right now I think the colors are much too pure and could use a little more complexity to them. I think I'll try a more masculine version and keep experimenting with upping the details in the Sand Dollar designs. If you care the new design is in the "TikiTimes Design Shop."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?