Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Playing with the camera.


Vase3
Originally uploaded by Ponycar.
For the past couple weeks I have been out of town and busy working on my house so I really haven't had much of an opportunity to work on my art. Wednesday I arrived home from Florida fresh from a photoshoot. I was walking into our bedroom and found sunlight streaming in through the window and throwing interesting shadows against the wall and table. I thought what a great opportunity to grab some cool pics. We have an arrangement of dried roses in our room in a Baleek vase. The colors in the roses, wall, vase and table just seemed to fuse and intermix and compliment each other in the light. I was jones'n to do something creative so I placed the vase on the table grabbed my camera and started clicking.
I like how the embossed rose on the vase mirrors the dried roses. I also like the unintentional cross shadow thrown from the window against the wall. The light seems soft, moody and dramatic all at the same time.
Next up. I need to design some stained glass for our basement bathroom window. I would like the window to have a water theme maybe something like "this.".

Comments:
I guess Tandy believes i need a little more education or maybe she/he/it is just trying to get some time on my google ads? At any rate. Stop spamming my site!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?