Friday, September 16, 2005

 

RedHot


RedHot
Originally uploaded by Ponycar.
Ooooh sizzle baby sizzle. What a painting this would make.
Look at all those red-hot chili peppers popping off all that cool green grass and leaves.
I have been waiting for the last three weeks for my peppers to turn. I new when they did the color would be fiery. I took this photo this afternoon right after a passing thunderstorm.
Searching the web I found this recipe.


24 small hot red peppers, seeded and sliced lengthwise
2 medium onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, halved
1 tablespoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons salt
2 whole cloves
1 1/2 cups white vinegar


So now I think I'm going to go and try to make my own version of some Louisiana hot sauce.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?